Monday, February 25, 2019

Bieler's Healing Detox Broth

Bieler's Healing Detox Broth
This soup is full of fresh ingredients and healing nutrients. Packed with coconut oil and tons of green veggies, sipping on this soup twice daily guarantees you get your daily dose of potassium and other important minerals.
Image result for dash diet Bieler's Healing Detox Broth
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 cups string beans
  • 3 stalks of large chopped celery
  • 3 whole large chopped zucchinis
  • 1 tbsp virgin organic coconut oil
  • 1 handful of parsley
Directions

  1. Boil one cup of water in stock pot.
  2. Steam two cups of string beans for five minutes.
  3. Add chopped celery and zucchini for seven minutes, until tender but not crisp (don't overcook).
  4. Add three stalks of large chopped celery (not minced).
  5. Add three whole, large, chopped zucchinis.
  6. Blend until liquefied. Then, add one handful of parsley and one tablespoon of virgin organic coconut oil and blend again until smooth.
  7. Drink two cups daily.
    Image result for dash diet Bieler's Healing Detox Broth

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Riaria cured my herpes virus that have been in my body since two years, ever since then my life has been incomplete, I have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by doctors, but it didn't cure my herpes virus, i was checking for solution on the internet then I miraculously came across Dr. Riaria the powerful herbalist that  can cure herpes infection, then I contacted him through his email, I explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me through FedEx, which I took for 14 days with the instruction he gave me, and when I did a test in the hospital my result came out negative it was the happiest day of my life that am cure from HSV 2,  are you also suffering from same virus or another diseases you can simply contact him via email: drriaria@gmail.com  you can also call or WhatsApp him on: +2349134987375.  

    ReplyDelete